Resident Evil Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unoffical Fansite Of Resident Evil

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Contest is here
Raccoon City RP - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:34 am by Killshot

» yo its virginslayer
Raccoon City RP - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:54 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» RE Survival Game
Raccoon City RP - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:34 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» Why WE play games.
Raccoon City RP - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:30 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» (Your Daily Rant)Ninja Gaiden
Raccoon City RP - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:18 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» Contest coming!
Raccoon City RP - Page 4 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:59 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» Give me a ring
Raccoon City RP - Page 4 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:22 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» spread the word not the disease
Raccoon City RP - Page 4 EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:21 am by ThtzSoRandom

» I am back!
Raccoon City RP - Page 4 EmptySat May 23, 2009 6:31 am by Killshot

Raccoon City RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
xetsu
Corpral
xetsu

Raccoon City RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 4 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:46 am

"we're going to have to leave your arm untill we get rid of all these things!"
kiena stood with her two AK-47's in each hand, "take SOME OF THIS!!!"

Last edited by xetsu on Tue May 05, 2009 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ThtzSoRandom
Senior
ThtzSoRandom

PSN/LIVE GAMER TAG : ThtzSoRandom

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 4 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:47 am

"YOUR MOM! NOW COME ON AND JUMP!"

Valerie jumped out of the train and onto the hard cement.
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PSN/LIVE GAMER TAG : Losers Best You

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 4 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:53 am

"Your just mocking me by using both your arms, arn't you?" He said, glaring at her, then he cracked a smile and starting laughing. "I'm kidding! Lets get out of here!" He picked up his Samurai Edge and aimed, blowing chunks of Licker brains everywhere. "Run!" He yelled, as a licker tongue snagged his shoulder slightly. "Ow!"
Back to top Go down
xetsu
Corpral
xetsu

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 4 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:57 am

kiena saw hunt in trouble and started shooting at the licker until it was shredded, "com'on hunt we've gota jump out of here !" kiena jumped with while holding hunts hand
" that was close. now let me get your shoulder in place" *POP* " there"
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 4 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:00 am

"Jesus christ it hurts!" He held his arm, then disinfected the arm, and patched it up, injecting something from a syringe into his viens. "Good. Now lets get moving. Get Val and lets make it to the police station."
Back to top Go down
ThtzSoRandom
Senior
ThtzSoRandom

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 4 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:00 am

"HURRY UP YOU TWO!"

Valerie was out side while the train was going in medium speed. She shot the tires which made the train slow down a bit
Back to top Go down
xetsu
Corpral
xetsu

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 4 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:01 am

"hunt you know this town well, where is the police staion here?" kiena was looking around to find any more enemies.
Back to top Go down
ThtzSoRandom
Senior
ThtzSoRandom

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 4 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:02 am

"Yes, where is it Hunt?"

Valerie glared at Hunt as if she was mad at him
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 4 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:06 am

"Are you angry?" He said, scooting away a bit, afraid if she would hit him... or worse.

He shifted before she could answer and pointed, "Two blocks down, we need to get rest soon though... We won't make it though."

He sighed and ran, tired of being left behind. This time he would go ahead and take care of the zombies... anyways, he didn't wana be near Val. right now.
Back to top Go down
xetsu
Corpral
xetsu

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 4 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:09 am

kiena stops in frieghtment, "WTF is that!"
the three of them stop and look at the black blob forming.
the black blog yet formed into a monster. monster that was as big as a semi-truck
the monster roared and shook the ground
"oh wtf, geeze how are we gonna get out of this one.."
Back to top Go down
ThtzSoRandom
Senior
ThtzSoRandom

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 4 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:11 am

"Easy"

Valerie puts the gun up to her head attempting to shoot herself.

"Your turn"
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 4 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:16 am

Hunt grabbed the gun and grabbed their wrists, then ran, taking them with me. "Stop being such slow asses!" He turned a corner, and then kicked up a window, throwing Val. through it, then Kiena. "Stay in there, and don't kill yourselves!" He ran back over to the thing and shot at it.

"Damnit! My bullets arn't doing anything!" He threw a gas tank at it, then some molotovs, causing it to incinerate, exposing orange bulbs. "Hmm..."

He raised his rifle, and fired. The first two shots busted them. "Is it dead?"
Back to top Go down
ThtzSoRandom
Senior
ThtzSoRandom

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 4 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:21 am

"What the bloody hell is your problem?"

Valerie got back on her feet and helped Kiena up. After that she grabbed Hunt's arm and pulled him over the fence and saw the monster.

"Wow that's messed up."
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 4 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:28 am

"No, its dead. And I think its better that way." He wore a frown, but when he turned around he smiled again and nodded. "We better get the hell out of here, now." He started walking down, and as a zombie lunged at him from a room, and he pulled off a headshot, letting it faceplant over his head. "Dumb ass zombie..."
Back to top Go down
ThtzSoRandom
Senior
ThtzSoRandom

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 4 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:29 am

"The police stations right there, I think we can make it."

Valerie walked down the street as the sun went down.

"Ya just gonna stand there?"
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 4 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:35 am

"No.. lets keep going." He walked through the gate doors and went inside and went past the giant statue. "Lets check the files."

He approached the front desk and looked around, picking up a card and some ammo. "Hmmm, lets see. Well, the top floor is on lockdown. Lets go check around."
Back to top Go down
ThtzSoRandom
Senior
ThtzSoRandom

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 4 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:28 am

"No duh we will"

Valerie approached the odd looking plant. The soil was green.

"Hunt, look at this, and while you're at it, stick your hand in there"
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 4 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:29 am

"Wait, why would I stick my hand in there?" He said, a confused face on him. "It looks poisonous, and dangerous... and some other word with -ous at the end...." He poked it with a stick, then got a sample on a vial. "Huh.. weird..."
Back to top Go down
ThtzSoRandom
Senior
ThtzSoRandom

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 4 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:33 am

"It's green goo ya bloody idiot"

Valerie got a small tube and took the stick from Hunt's hands. She took more of the goo and put it in the tube.

"I'll examine this when we get out of here. That is, if we get outta here. Well, up the stairs we go, cause the elevator could brake anytime."
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 4 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:37 am

"One problem, the upstairs is on lockdown. The stair cases are locked down, and the elevators are busted. If you want, we can barracade the front doors, turn on the window lockdown, and try to set up a defense for the night."

He shrugged and nodded, "Rest is the thing we need the most. Without it, the zombies will be faster then us sooner or later. Also, I doubt the zombies are restricted from the halls of the Police Station."

Tossing a shotgun into a bag he sighed and looked at Valerie one more time, "Ladies first?"
Back to top Go down
ThtzSoRandom
Senior
ThtzSoRandom

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 4 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:41 am

Valerie gave Hunt a dirty look and walked in the room with Kiena. She knew this was going to be a bad idea. Suddenly her phone started ringing. It was wierd because she couldn't find any reception at all that day. She got it out of her pocket and read the caller ID. Anonymous.

Valerie: "Hello?"
???: "Get out of the city by next morning"
Valerie: "Who are you?"
???: "They will blow up the city by tomorrow night"
Valerie: "WHAT IN BLOODY HELL?"
???: "There's a chopper that will come in the morning to see if there's any survivors"
Valerie: "Whe-"
???: -Hanged up-

Last edited by ThtzSoRandom on Tue May 05, 2009 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 4 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:47 am

Hunt walked over there, carrying a case of vials of the green slime, along with a sample of the G-Virus. " Turns out it was G-Virus liquid. Who called? I heard your phone ring...."
Back to top Go down
ThtzSoRandom
Senior
ThtzSoRandom

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 4 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:50 am

"..... The cities gonna be blown up tomorrow night"

Her face was full of worry, in fact, she was panicking. How could they get up there by the next morning? It was impossible. Especially with zombies scattered around the place. I guess we'll have to leave and get up early.

"Got a watch? If ya do, set it to three, the choppers comin early."
Back to top Go down
Forrest
Junior
Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 4 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 1:42 pm

loud gun shots echoed into the streets of raccon city followed by a bullet, enter and exiting through a zombies head, the bullet coming from an 50 calibur sniper rifle, after the trigger was pulled.

''YeeHaaa'' Forsest shouts while another bullet hits its mark. Forrest was camping ontop of a general store roof and acompanying him dureing these dangerous times a 50 calibur sniper rifle, a samuri edge handgun and a bottle of Jack Daniel's, liberated from the back of the fridge in the liquor section of the shop down below
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 4 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 2:21 am

"Damn, well you two get rest. I'm gonna search for our ticket out of here..." He said, getting behind the security camera computer screen. He typed away, searching each area and making notes of important things. The sun set finally, his time flying slowly away.

He noted when the bomb would hit, and how long they had. Slowly the clock ticked away, and he felt the tension in his muscles increase. He gripped and sighed, "We arn't gonna make it... God Da-"

Stopping, he realized there was a map of the Police Layout from the top to bottom. He grabbed it and searched each way. There was two ways out, and the first seemed unlikely. The helicopter pad, which normally rested on top due to any normal problems needing air support. The second was the sewers, which even had a small rations area, so they could stock up and prepare if they needed to be hidden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Raccoon City RP
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil Forum :: Resident Evil General :: Role Play-
Jump to: