Resident Evil Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unoffical Fansite Of Resident Evil

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Contest is here
Raccoon City RP - Page 5 EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:34 am by Killshot

» yo its virginslayer
Raccoon City RP - Page 5 EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:54 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» RE Survival Game
Raccoon City RP - Page 5 EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:34 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» Why WE play games.
Raccoon City RP - Page 5 EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:30 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» (Your Daily Rant)Ninja Gaiden
Raccoon City RP - Page 5 EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:18 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» Contest coming!
Raccoon City RP - Page 5 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:59 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» Give me a ring
Raccoon City RP - Page 5 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:22 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» spread the word not the disease
Raccoon City RP - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:21 am by ThtzSoRandom

» I am back!
Raccoon City RP - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2009 6:31 am by Killshot

Raccoon City RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Forrest
Junior
Forrest

Raccoon City RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 5 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:02 am

'BANG' whats left a zombies brain, is now just fragments staining the street below Forrest. The 50 Calibur nestles cosily in Forrest's grip and lifting his head up from the guns scope ''Boyha'' Forrest grins, while successfuly destroying another zombie. ''beep, beep, beep- oh crap'' Forrest's watch starts beeping and he relised he almost forgot to check the walkie talkies for any updates or survivers. Forrest rises to his feet but staggers a little bit, then looking back at the empty bottle of JACK DANIEL'S now he relises why, feeling a little bit tipsy he makes it over to the walkie talkies and trys all channells.

In the last couple of hours Forrest hasnt been able to raise anybody on the walkie talkies but he still hasnt giving up on trying to look for survivers. ''hello attention anybody who is reciving this message'' this signal can be hard from mostl any kind of communication equipment, like some that might be found in a police station. ''This is Sgt Forrest of the STARS racoon police department, i am asking if there is anyone still alive out there'' Forrest hesitates for a moment then starts repeating the messgae over again
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PSN/LIVE GAMER TAG : Losers Best You

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 5 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 5:40 am

Hunt grabbed his mike and responded as quickly as he could, "Hello? Hello? Is anyone there? I am Hunt, a survivor in a group of three! If anyone is out there, please respond! I repeat, I am Hunt in a group of three people! If anyone, ANYONE is out there, please respond!" He paniced, hoping this wasn't another damn recording.
Back to top Go down
ThtzSoRandom
Senior
ThtzSoRandom

PSN/LIVE GAMER TAG : ThtzSoRandom

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 5 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:54 am

Valerie was breathing heavily, almost like she would throw up. She had a sharp cough, and in that cough was blood. Valerie knew what was happening.

-Flashback-

"Hurry and get on the train hunt!" Something grabbed Valerie all of a sudden. She felt sharp fangs on her shoulder. She yelped a painful help. Next thing she knew, Kiena shot it off with her gun. "Thanks."

Dammit, I thought it was only minor, I guess I was wrong.

Valerie's eyes began turning grey, she had an urge for.... blood. Valerie took out the needle and shoved it in her elbow. She yelled a hard screech of pain. Valerie saw Kiena over shadow her as she blacked out.
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 5 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:58 am

"Valerie! Theres someone alive! Here!" Hunt tossed her the walkie-talkie. "I don't know who, but I heard it... I also found a way out."
Back to top Go down
ThtzSoRandom
Senior
ThtzSoRandom

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 5 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:10 am

-In another world-

"Were am I?" Valerie jumped up to her feet. She was in nothing, like empty, only colours reflected everywere. "There's..... there.. are voices....... they're p-p-painful." Valerie got on her knees and squinted her eyes. Her teeth was clenched together tight. But all of a sudden, the pain went away.....

Valerie looked up and got back at her feet. She walked on ahead. As she walked on, the colours became lighter. She knew what was happening. It was time for her to go. "I'm ready...."

"Valerie, stop." Valerie looked behind her noticing a faint shadow that became into a see thru, then into a person. "Turn back, there's still more for you to do until you leave." The man approached closer. "Wai-" The man grabbed her neck and thru her away.
Back to top Go down
Forrest
Junior
Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 5 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:20 am

finally Forrest got a reply ''alright, calm down Hunt'' replyed forrest but thinking about how the city is in a state of chaos were the dead walk the street, he scraped that idea ''I am Sgt forrest of the stars racoon department, can you tell me our condition and is anyone other surviors with you?' forrest waited for a response
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 5 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:04 am

"Yeah, me and two other people. We are holding out in the Police station. Some blood stains, and trails leading off. Luckily, the upstairs doors are blocked off, so we are doing good so far. Two of them are getting rest, and i'm trying to get out of here." Hunt sighed, and took a few breaths.
Back to top Go down
xetsu
Corpral
xetsu

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 5 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:09 am

"FINALLY some help" kiena said with relief, "wtf is that." kiena turns and looks out the window, "we've got company and lots of it."
Back to top Go down
ThtzSoRandom
Senior
ThtzSoRandom

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 5 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:10 am

"Wha?" Valerie quickly got up. She bumped her head bad and the needle was still in her hand. There was still more for three uses. "What happened Kiena?"
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 5 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:14 am

Hunt put his hand on Kiena's shoulder, a smile on his face, "Don't worry. Theres a sewer exit, and its not even that far. All we have to do is go down to the basement. Theres an elevator, or we can take the stairs. It's almost over..." He nodded and turned, grabbing the walkie talkie, "Hey, we are making our way down the sewer hatch. The doors are barracaded, and the windows are on lockdown, so you are gonna have to find another hatch."

Setting it down he grabbed his rifle and busted through the glass, blasting some skulls. He turned for a quick moment, staring at Valerie,"Theres a lockdown for the windows. I want you to turn it on when you can, then i'm going to hold off for as long as I can. If I don't reach you at the edge of the subway out of the town, then protect Kiena no matter what." He turned and continued to fire, smashing down the infected.
Back to top Go down
xetsu
Corpral
xetsu

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 5 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:18 am

kiena stared at hunt, "dont kill yourself, we have some business to settle after this" kiena said with a dirty smile.
kiena could hear valerie in the background to hurry the f*** up.
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 5 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:20 am

Hunt smiled slightly and nodded, "Alright then." He reloaded and continued to pick off the zombies, seven by seven. "I'll be out of ammo before sun rise, unfortunatly, and you two are the only ones with rest..." He sighed and shook his head with a smile on his face, "This is gonna be painful..."
Back to top Go down
ThtzSoRandom
Senior
ThtzSoRandom

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 5 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:21 am

"This is pointless, I'd rather just kill myself now since no one gives a shit I blacked out for two hours, and I almost died."

Valerie kicked open the door to get out of the police station and down to the sewer drainage. Valerie glared at her partners. "You loverbirds better hurry the f*** up."
Back to top Go down
xetsu
Corpral
xetsu

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 5 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:24 am

"lets GTFO of here!!! val you take the lead i dont know where the subway is."
kiena jumped into the sewers with val
Back to top Go down
Forrest
Junior
Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 5 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:27 am

The sewers were proberly not a bad idea, thought Forrest as most of the streets are pack full of zombies. ''ok good the rpd is well fortified it will give you alot of protection'' says Forest while thinking to himself yea protection but against this... ''il try and make it towards the RPD'' Forrest says down the walki talki while packing his suff up ''keep me updated if anything changes and for God's sakes try and stay alive''
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 5 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:31 am

The zombies started to claw at the door, until Hunt noticed a large creature that looked like a green guerrila lizard. It jumped and smashed down the door, only to feel a .45 caliber round find its spot right between its eyes. "What the fuck was that?" He ran down the road, just as another came in. He pulled the trigger three times, to make sure he put it down right.
Back to top Go down
xetsu
Corpral
xetsu

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 5 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:35 am

as kiena steps slushed her way through the sewers she flicks on her flash light, and sees a shadow run past the corner, "VAL did you see that! it seemed like its was another survivor. lets check is out,'' kiena had her hands tight around her gun
Back to top Go down
ThtzSoRandom
Senior
ThtzSoRandom

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 5 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:36 am

"Stop being so secure just shoot."

Valerie took a raise at her gun and shot twice
Back to top Go down
xetsu
Corpral
xetsu

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 5 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:38 am

"that just might of bbeen someone in need of help, but the chances of that are slim considering all the zombies around" kiena walked to see if it was infected or not, "ya whew, good call i could of walked right into that trap" kiena said with relief
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 5 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:41 am

Hunt put his hand on Kiena's shoulder and smiled, "Hey, I think we might be fucked here. Theres some sort of green lizard gorrilla that tried to kill me... and I killed it... Theres more and their coming. We should run soon...." He still smiled, after admitting the bad news, then put a straight face on, "And uh... by soon, I mean now..."

He looked at the corpse, "Whats up with the zombie?"
Back to top Go down
Forrest
Junior
Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 5 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:44 am

Forrest got down from the roof, getting some supplies from the shop he filled a bag with food, water, medicine and looking back, he went over to the fridge and fetched a couple of bottles of whisky ''never know'' he says to himself. A car engine sparks to life after forrest starts hotfireing it. ''ETA, pretty damn quick'' Forrest says down the walkie talkie before spinning the wheels
Back to top Go down
ThtzSoRandom
Senior
ThtzSoRandom

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 5 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:48 am

"You gonna keep grabbing your lovers shoulder Hunt? Or are we gonna keep moving on?"

Valerie was still raged. She was stuck with two idiots that are in love, down in a dangerous sewer. This can't get worse. Valerie knew what to do. She turned around to where Hunt and Kiena was. She raised the gun.

"Put your guns down."

Last edited by ThtzSoRandom on Wed May 06, 2009 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xetsu
Corpral
xetsu

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 5 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:52 am

kiena stared at valerie with a startled and grey look"v-val what are you doing??!?! THIS ISNT GOING TO HELO ANYTHING! the more people we have the more of a chance of getting out of here. besides whats the point of killing us and yourself now when we still could have a slight chance of getting out of here!" kiena exlaimed with anger.
Back to top Go down
Forrest
Junior
Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 5 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:58 am

Most of the radio stations were offline, static is all that would have seemed to be giving off from those once popular station, no music, no nonsense chibberish or concerns about global warming, nooo just staic will be the onlything on tonight, playing over and over throughout this, chaotic night.

There was a few roadblocks while making his way to the RPD and Forrest had lost count of how many people he ran down, no! not people not anymore, these things were just monsters, mindless monster feeding on what they use to be, human.
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 5 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:00 am

Hunt felt a sweat bead go down the side of his head and nodded, "Ok... put the gun down...." He quickly took a step forward and grabbed her arm, restraining her and her gun hand. He squeezed on her wrist, and the gun fell. "Ok, now lets all calm down. Kiena, take the gun and my walkie talkie. Talk to the guy on the radio and tell him to meet us at the city limits with a car."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Raccoon City RP
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil Forum :: Resident Evil General :: Role Play-
Jump to: