Resident Evil Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unoffical Fansite Of Resident Evil

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Contest is here
Raccoon City RP EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:34 am by Killshot

» yo its virginslayer
Raccoon City RP EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:54 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» RE Survival Game
Raccoon City RP EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:34 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» Why WE play games.
Raccoon City RP EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:30 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» (Your Daily Rant)Ninja Gaiden
Raccoon City RP EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:18 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» Contest coming!
Raccoon City RP EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:59 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» Give me a ring
Raccoon City RP EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:22 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» spread the word not the disease
Raccoon City RP EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:21 am by ThtzSoRandom

» I am back!
Raccoon City RP EmptySat May 23, 2009 6:31 am by Killshot

Raccoon City RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PSN/LIVE GAMER TAG : Losers Best You

Raccoon City RP Empty
PostSubject: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:27 pm

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

The dead claw on your window, you hear that incestant moaning, creeping into your brain. The panic fills you, and you look at your TV, displaying the sign that says "There has been an error with our broadcasting system, please standby until repaired." You shift around, and put the gun to yourhead, afraid that this is your last resort. As you get your last can of beer, you pop it and take a sip from the cold container. The liquid slides easily down your throat and you cry. The gun in your hand falls and you gain control again. You arn't going to die, not today, and not in this city. This is your choice, your life... now go kick some zombie ass.

Character Profile:
Name:
Hair Color:
Race:
Skin tone:
Sex:
Personality:
Character Bio:
Appearance: (Preferably a picture)

Rules:
1) No God Modding
2) You arn't invincible, and niether is your enemy
3) Keep it realistic
4) Don't be over dramatic
5) You can't kill another character thats a members without their permission
6) You arn't the controler, only the RPM is

Last edited by Leon Scott Kennedy on Mon May 04, 2009 6:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Killshot
Corpral
Killshot

PSN/LIVE GAMER TAG : commander prime

Raccoon City RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:35 pm

Character Profile:
Name: Henry Jones
Eye Color: blue
Hair Color: black
Race: chinese
Skin tone: tan
Sex: male
Personality: easy going.
Character Bio: Easy going, afraid of the dark. Wont do much about anything that doesn't involve him. Very easy going on everything. Good at evalutating every situation.
Appearance: Medium build. Regular joe type of guy. Not very strong.

Last edited by Killshot on Sun May 03, 2009 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://residentevil.forummotion.com
xetsu
Corpral
xetsu

Raccoon City RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:41 pm

Character Profile
Name: kiena
Eye Color: white
Hair Color: purplish/black
Race: chinese
Skin tone: nice tan
Sex: female
Personality: quiet, uses energy when needed
Character Bio: lived in a upper middle class family in Beijing-China. started practicing as much as martial arts as her father could find for her at the age of 3. moved away from family to get a glimsp of the real world, and help the the needy parts of the world.
Appearance: sexy
Raccoon City RP Kanu

Last edited by xetsu on Mon May 04, 2009 12:36 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
ThtzSoRandom
Senior
ThtzSoRandom

PSN/LIVE GAMER TAG : ThtzSoRandom

Raccoon City RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:44 pm

Character Profile:
Name: Valerie Lim
Eye Color: hazelnut
Hair Color: jet black
Race: British
Skin Color: slightly tan
Sex: female
Personality: violent, takes no mercy, loud, and very flexible
Character Bio: Was in a rich family of wealthy buisness owners. Took school until age 7, and had to be homeschooled due to behavior and violentness. She breezed through university because of the tutors and strict rules. Finished university at 17 and got a job as an dealer.
Appearance: module skinny, curved lips, hair bob, small nose, scar on left eyebrow.

Last edited by ThtzSoRandom on Tue May 05, 2009 9:29 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

Raccoon City RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:46 pm

Ok, Xetsu, your character needs a name and appearance. Also, nice detail on that skintone.
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

Raccoon City RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:47 pm

Val, your person is like a better Ada Wong, I like it.
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

Raccoon City RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:48 pm

C. Prime, a bit more detail on the appearance, please.
Back to top Go down
Killshot
Corpral
Killshot

PSN/LIVE GAMER TAG : commander prime

Raccoon City RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:48 pm

May i remind you... No double posting
Back to top Go down
http://residentevil.forummotion.com
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

Raccoon City RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:57 pm

May I remind you, you still need to add more detail, and hopefully a picture to compare to your person. I will show you how you make it look.

Character Profile:

Name: Hunt La Faux Leon
Eye Color: Yellow
Hair Color: Brown
Race: European
Skin tone: Very Light Tan
Sex: Male
Personality: Quiet and curious. Knows alot about what he's doing if he studies up on it. Doesn't share information unless he is tired, or confused. Likes to talk and feels as though companions and a good way of surviving. Needs to talk, and feels compelled to listen more then confirm.
Character Bio: Born in England, but moving to Raccoon city at the age of 2, he finds himself knowing everyone in town, which also gives him the bias to know where ever since place is inside of it.
Appearance: Raccoon City RP 9dudet10
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

Raccoon City RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:18 pm

Hunt lit a cigarette and pressed it between his lips. The smoke drifted from the tip as the undead heathens tried to get in. He grabbed his shotgun and pressed the bookshelf over the windows.
He smiled and thought, "Outta' sight, outta' mind."

The breathed in a breath of smoke and then let it drift out in puffs. Stretching, he went upstairs and loaded up the shotgun, then looked down to see if the car was still there. Luckily, those damned things haden't gotten to the car, so he had the clear climb from here to it on the metal clothes wire he binded up and tied to the top of the car.

He looked around and got his radio, along with a Socom 1911 A1 pistol. With his last breath of smoke he dropped it down, not noticing the cigarette landing into a zombies eye socket, burning the brain and killing it.
Back to top Go down
ThtzSoRandom
Senior
ThtzSoRandom

Raccoon City RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:30 pm

Valerie walked down the empty street armless. The bloody air went through her lungs. She knew she wasn't gonna survive long. All she could hear was her footsteps through the avenue. Cars scattered everywere knowing anything could happen anytime. And yet she was there only with a pocket knife. she knew they had a sensitive smell, but they were stupid and slow. Nothing could catch her speed. But she has no ammunition so she had to move fast.
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

Raccoon City RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:36 pm

Hunt grabbed onto the home-made hook and slid down, but his feet snagged on the fence and he lost grip, flipping out into the street and down infront of the girl passing by. He groaned a bit and looked up at her, "Mind giving me some help?"
Back to top Go down
ThtzSoRandom
Senior
ThtzSoRandom

Raccoon City RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:42 pm

Valeries cursed under her breath Why me?. "If ya give me ammunition and coke yeah" Valerie slowly untangled the boy.
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

Raccoon City RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:44 pm

He stumbled up and tossed her some ammo.
"Thanks, need a ride?" He said, dangling his keys infront of her face, and nodding towards a car to the left of them.
"Full tank of gas, and room for 5. Put your stuff in the trunk and i'll give you a ride anywhere you want."
Back to top Go down
ThtzSoRandom
Senior
ThtzSoRandom

Raccoon City RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:50 pm

Valerie slowly reloaded her guns. "Thanks, and by the way, it's Valerie"
I have no were else to go since this towns crawlin with slow stupid critters so why not.
She heads her way toward the car and stuffs her guns except her magnum and pocket knife.
"So where we headin' to?"
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

Raccoon City RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:53 pm

" Uh, why not the gun shop for now. Get what ever we can, and then try to make it out of here." He shrugged and decided that it was a good idea.

He turned the key inside the ignition and the car roared to life. "Fuel efficient." He said winking, and he reversed, then sped off to the gun store.
Back to top Go down
ThtzSoRandom
Senior
ThtzSoRandom

Raccoon City RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP EmptyMon May 04, 2009 12:05 am

"If you're goin to my gunstore, then I got the keys to it. After all, i'm a gun dealer who happend to run out of ammunition." If I could work with this idiot and we were in a crisis, I think i'd be able to use him as zombie bait.....
She held onto her gun tightly. She was scared, knowing he could be infected or what not, turnin on her at any second.

"Got any gum?"
Back to top Go down
xetsu
Corpral
xetsu

Raccoon City RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:03 am

all of a sudden kiena hears the noise of a car. she rushes towards it hoping to get help. kiena screams out, "slow down! slow down!" hearts pounding, as running she runs as fast as she could thinking that this could be her only chance to get out of this wreck.
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

Raccoon City RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:52 am

Hunt was handing the girl some gum, unnoticing of the girl running infront of the car. He felt a thump as the car wacked the girl over the top of the car. "Holy shit! What was that?!"

He slid out the window and checked on the girl, deciding to poke her with a stick. "You ok?"
Back to top Go down
xetsu
Corpral
xetsu

Raccoon City RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP EmptyMon May 04, 2009 4:18 am

"wtf,,,,,," kiena was feeling a bit faint, " ouch." kiena passes out within a mintute
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

Raccoon City RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP EmptyMon May 04, 2009 4:50 am

Hunt picked her up and set her in the passenger seat, buckling her in and taking her with him to the gunstore. "Ok, ok, ok... she's alive, just hurt... I can do this.."
Back to top Go down
xetsu
Corpral
xetsu

Raccoon City RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP EmptyMon May 04, 2009 4:52 am

kiena wakes up after while, just as she and the others arrive at the gunshop
"holy sh** that hurt." kiena says while rubbing her leg
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

Raccoon City RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP EmptyMon May 04, 2009 4:54 am

Hunt rubbed the back of his neck and smiled nervously, "Sorry 'bout that, I wasn't looking."

He put his idiotic face on and pulled out some gum for her, "Want some gum?"
Back to top Go down
xetsu
Corpral
xetsu

Raccoon City RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:00 am

" oh its ok only felt a tingle, and no thanks" kiena said as she popped her arm back into place
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

Raccoon City RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:03 am

He smiled nervously and looked around, then hugged her.
"Haaaaai, my names Hunt!"
He smiled a bit more and asked, "Who ish youse?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raccoon City RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Raccoon City RP
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil Forum :: Resident Evil General :: Role Play-
Jump to: