Resident Evil Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unoffical Fansite Of Resident Evil

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Contest is here
Raccoon City RP - Page 6 EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:34 am by Killshot

» yo its virginslayer
Raccoon City RP - Page 6 EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:54 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» RE Survival Game
Raccoon City RP - Page 6 EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:34 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» Why WE play games.
Raccoon City RP - Page 6 EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:30 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» (Your Daily Rant)Ninja Gaiden
Raccoon City RP - Page 6 EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:18 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» Contest coming!
Raccoon City RP - Page 6 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:59 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» Give me a ring
Raccoon City RP - Page 6 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:22 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» spread the word not the disease
Raccoon City RP - Page 6 EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:21 am by ThtzSoRandom

» I am back!
Raccoon City RP - Page 6 EmptySat May 23, 2009 6:31 am by Killshot

Raccoon City RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
ThtzSoRandom
Senior
ThtzSoRandom

PSN/LIVE GAMER TAG : ThtzSoRandom

Raccoon City RP - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 6 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:03 am

Valerie wiggled her bottom making a grenade fall, she then kicked Hunt's head and backed away quickly.

She turned around and raised the gun again, except this time not to her partners. It feld cold as it touched her forehead. Valerie pulled the trigger. The bullet wasn't painful, she..... liked it. Valerie slowly fell on the ground into the muddy water.

"So this is what death feels like. It feels nice."

Last edited by ThtzSoRandom on Wed May 06, 2009 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PSN/LIVE GAMER TAG : Losers Best You

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 6 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:06 am

The bullet missed his head and he flinched, falling as if he was shot. He openned his eyes to notice the bullet didn't hit him. He blinked and stretched, "So this is what being dead feels like... I can't even see my body." He sighed and kept walking down the sewer drain, wanting to see what lied ahead.
Back to top Go down
Forrest
Junior
Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 6 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:14 am

''dam another road block'' thumping the the driving wheel, Forest took out his walkie talki and started reversing the car back again '' this is taking longer than expected, try and hold - CRASH!!'' through the walkie talki you can hear the sounds of struggleing and monsterous screams. while stoping at the road black, a crature saw forrest and started to creep up on the car and when begining to reverse the car the creature jumped onto the hood, swipeing a large claw through the front window nealy slashin Forest's throat.

the creature stayed held onto the car while forrest swered left and right to get it off. a long toungue lashed out, forrest swerved his head to avoid it then garb it and held on to the creatures tongue while driving the car
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 6 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:21 am

Hunt tripped, and face planted to the ground. He felt his nose and wiped the blood away. "Shit, im alive..." He turned back and ran, needing to see what happened to them. "Val! Don't hurt anyone! Please!"
Back to top Go down
ThtzSoRandom
Senior
ThtzSoRandom

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 6 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:28 am

-Another world-

"Tell me Valerie, why'd you kill yourself?"

Valerie slowly opened her eyes. "They didn't need me. They got each other. And anyways death isnt so bad after all. It just hurts a lot."

Valerie got up and walked away from the figure. "Why are you even here?....... grandpa."

"You were supposed to stay alive, even though you thou-"

"I was going to die anyways!" She shouted "So why would I wait an extra hour then just get over with it?"

"Your right, it was your life, you can throw it away, not my problem"

Valerie knew she hurt his feelings. "Wait"
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 6 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:32 am

"Shit, she's dead..." Hunt said, poking the bullet hole. "Wait.. it didn't get even halfway in..." Hunt pulled it out with a pair of tweesers and then checked the skull, which didn't even show cracks or fractures. He sealed the wound and sighed, "We better get the hell out of here, she's out cold, but might get up soon. It barely even hurt her."
Back to top Go down
ThtzSoRandom
Senior
ThtzSoRandom

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 6 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:37 am

-Another world-

Valerie: "How did you know i'd need the needle?"
Grandpa: "I'm a fortuneteller sweet heart, I know things. Oh, and your not quite dead yet"
Valerie: "Wait what? So are you going to throw me out again?"
Grandpa: "Probably, over there's the white light, you know where that leads too. And your friends are still helping you to stay alive, I suggest you help them out"
Valerie: "I know what to do"
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 6 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:39 am

Hunt got some sewer water and rubbed it under her nose, hoping the disgusting smell would trigger her nervous system. Picking up her, he grabbed Kiena's wrist and ran down the sewer ways, making it to the near end of the tunnel. Behind them, the black liquid from the thing that was only affected by fire started coming.
Back to top Go down
ThtzSoRandom
Senior
ThtzSoRandom

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 6 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:43 am

-Another world-

Grandpa: "If you go the wrong way, you know what i'm gonna do"
Valerie: "Bloody hell grandpa. Fine, i'll go the so called right way, but i'll shot you how wrong you are"

Valerie walked away from her grandpa into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 6 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:44 am

Hunt jumped onto the concret, dragging Kiena with him, and Val bounding on his back. "It isn't easy to support two people when your sleepy, ya know!"
Back to top Go down
ThtzSoRandom
Senior
ThtzSoRandom

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 6 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:49 am

-REAL WORLD-

"Shut your bloody whining, I was kicked out of my phase of death by my gran..... WHAT IN BLOODY HELL IS THAT STENCH! YOU BLOODY ASSHOLE!"

Valerie kicked Hunt's crotch for payback. She forced him on the floor and got kiena oh her back. "Got damn her breasts take up lots of weight"
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 6 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:52 am

Hunt slowly stood up, holding his balls, "GOD DAMNIT, YOU BITCH! I WAS THE ONE WHO SAVED YOU! ALSO, YOU WOULDN'T BE UP NOW IF IT WASNT FOR THAT SMELL!" He yelled at her and grabbed her by the throat, "SO IF YOU DONT FUCKING MIND, IM TRYING TO SAVE YOUR ASS! NOW STOP YOUR BITCHIN' AND GET WALKING!" He let go of her throat and stormed off.
Back to top Go down
Forrest
Junior
Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 6 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:53 am

Forrest was struggleing with the licker ontop of the hod of his car, he couldnt reach his gun without takeing his hand of the things deadly tongue or take his hands of the wheel of the car incase it ends up crashing so forrest made an alternative, he pushed hard down on the gas peadal. speeding down the evil invested streets, the licker screams and try to slash Forrest but he ducks under it blows, ''it either you are me'' forrest screams at the licker then letting go of the driving wheel quickly vasens his seat belt.

the car hits another car and is now airborn, the lickers jolts forward from the crash and flys off the hood of the car, leaving its long tongue in Forrests grip. The licker hits a wall, slowly recovering back onto its feet it screams at the fast incomeing upside down car that has fliped and landed upside down. The car hits into the licker, killing the creature and pinning it to the wall.
Back to top Go down
ThtzSoRandom
Senior
ThtzSoRandom

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 6 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:57 am

"I'm only bloody alive is because I made myself alive you asshole!"

Valerie saw a huge shadow far away from them. She couldn't tell if it was a person or not.
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 6 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:03 am

Hunt flipped her off, "Fuck you." he said with a cold tone. "All you've done is bitch and complain about what I do. You know that syringe I injected myself with? It wasn't yours. It was an Umbrella corp. type injection. It was cure. You want one? Fucking take it." He got out his case and dropped it for her, not stopping.
Back to top Go down
ThtzSoRandom
Senior
ThtzSoRandom

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 6 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:43 am

Valerie dumped Kiena on the floor and started dragging her. She didn't care if she burned her. Becuase no one cared about her. She kept constantly thinking, kill me, kill me. She didn't care about life anymore. She should just shoot herself again since the wound is hurting her like crap. But she promised her grandpa. Valerie smirked. She wanted to kill both of these assholes so much. She stopped all of a sudden. Her knees fell on the ground and soon her upperbody fell apart. She couldn't breath.

"H-h-help."

Valerie blacked out once again, but she knew it wasn't death.
Back to top Go down
xetsu
Corpral
xetsu

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 6 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:48 am

"what hit me?" kiena said as she was rubbing her head, "VALERIE! wake up!" kiena then realized that trying to wake her up wouldnt help, so she picked her up and piggy backed her. " i care about you to valerie.."
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 6 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:45 am

Hunt was about 12 meters ahead of them, prolonging the distance even further and further each moment. The way he figured it, the further from the bitch, the better. His stride become longer and longer, until he was speeding up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Raccoon City RP
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil Forum :: Resident Evil General :: Role Play-
Jump to: