Resident Evil Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unoffical Fansite Of Resident Evil

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Contest is here
(Your Daily Rant)Ninja Gaiden EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:34 am by Killshot

» yo its virginslayer
(Your Daily Rant)Ninja Gaiden EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:54 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» RE Survival Game
(Your Daily Rant)Ninja Gaiden EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:34 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» Why WE play games.
(Your Daily Rant)Ninja Gaiden EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:30 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» (Your Daily Rant)Ninja Gaiden
(Your Daily Rant)Ninja Gaiden EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:18 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» Contest coming!
(Your Daily Rant)Ninja Gaiden EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:59 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» Give me a ring
(Your Daily Rant)Ninja Gaiden EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:22 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» spread the word not the disease
(Your Daily Rant)Ninja Gaiden EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:21 am by ThtzSoRandom

» I am back!
(Your Daily Rant)Ninja Gaiden EmptySat May 23, 2009 6:31 am by Killshot

(Your Daily Rant)Ninja Gaiden

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PSN/LIVE GAMER TAG : Losers Best You

(Your Daily Rant)Ninja Gaiden Empty
PostSubject: (Your Daily Rant)Ninja Gaiden   (Your Daily Rant)Ninja Gaiden EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:48 am

(Your Daily Rant)Ninja Gaiden 874b8b10

Hey all you sexy people out there (And non-sexy people), its me, Donut, again! I havent been here for a while, or even posting as much as I used to. But I can't stay away from such a awesome site. I had to come back. Anyways, I came back to talk about Ninja Gaiden, and I have to say, its a great game. I have been playing it, and even though it is one player, I still have a great time slicing enemies in half with two swords, a scythe, a staff and other mind blowing weapons. But weapons arn't always everything. After all, we all love the extra little things we can do in games. Well, this add-on isn't to little, like those games. You get that one thing you find in past games like Lord of the Noobs or something, you get spells. You get huge fire balls and air slashes (If you can tell, I don't like ruining suprises and that I haven't beaten it). I love the combo's and the extra parts where I can slice off heads or chop arms off and legs! God man, this is just one awesome game. Theres Ryu, our main man, our dragon fighter, our fiend killer, this is the hero you must play as. If you have the extra points, then you can get the armor stuff, like the bio suit or the fiend armor. I preferably like the one that makes me look like a super hero. I mean, I love the swords, the bow, and the flame kunais, they make me feel like a real assassin. I only wish the shurikens accually did damage, instead of being a waste of time. I mean, they do give me huge combo's that I dont even need to work for, but they still don't do what I want. I want to throw shurikens into someone and expect them to get hurt, I dont want to have to do 150 hits to kill one guy, I want to be able to take them out in seconds. Atleast have it lowered to 15 shurikens to kill a guy.

(Your Daily Rant)Ninja Gaiden 3cdeb010
Back to top Go down
Killshot
Corpral
Killshot

PSN/LIVE GAMER TAG : commander prime

PostSubject: Re: (Your Daily Rant)Ninja Gaiden   (Your Daily Rant)Ninja Gaiden EmptyFri May 29, 2009 12:50 pm

Dragon fighter? There are dragons in the game?
Back to top Go down
http://residentevil.forummotion.com
virginslayer
Rookie Cop
virginslayer

PostSubject: Re: (Your Daily Rant)Ninja Gaiden   (Your Daily Rant)Ninja Gaiden EmptyFri May 29, 2009 1:08 pm

ive plaed this game, rented it its and allright game but you need to get into the game to like it more
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PSN/LIVE GAMER TAG : Losers Best You

PostSubject: Re: (Your Daily Rant)Ninja Gaiden   (Your Daily Rant)Ninja Gaiden EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:18 am

@ Killshot, yes, there are dragons. If you pay attention to dialogue or read the little panthlet, then you would know that they are dragons. The Dragons defeated the Fiends and locked away them away. In part two, they are released when it is cut open and they are out. Simple as that. Also, doesn't Joe look a little like the samurai on Soul Calibur? I mean, they are probably the same people. Check it out, someone, and tell me.

@ Virgin

Im really into the whole thing, but I am playing on Acolyte and Warrior. Warrior isn't to hard, itself, its like playing Acolyte, but you don't seem as invincible. They really made the game hard. After all, its like all the enemies are as strong as you, have more numbers, and can continue even with chopped off limbs. I think its a bit difficult to do the whole thing, but I still love the game. My friend Getto can't defeat the last difficulty. He says the rockets and everything tear him up big time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Your Daily Rant)Ninja Gaiden   (Your Daily Rant)Ninja Gaiden Empty

Back to top Go down

(Your Daily Rant)Ninja Gaiden
Page 1 of 1