Resident Evil Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unoffical Fansite Of Resident Evil

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Contest is here
Spencer Estate RP - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:34 am by Killshot

» yo its virginslayer
Spencer Estate RP - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:54 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» RE Survival Game
Spencer Estate RP - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:34 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» Why WE play games.
Spencer Estate RP - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:30 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» (Your Daily Rant)Ninja Gaiden
Spencer Estate RP - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:18 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» Contest coming!
Spencer Estate RP - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:59 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» Give me a ring
Spencer Estate RP - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:22 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» spread the word not the disease
Spencer Estate RP - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:21 am by ThtzSoRandom

» I am back!
Spencer Estate RP - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 6:31 am by Killshot

Spencer Estate RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PSN/LIVE GAMER TAG : Losers Best You

Spencer Estate RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spencer Estate RP   Spencer Estate RP - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 2:23 am

Daniel was seperated from the party, due to the fact that the Spencer Estate doors are locked from the outside. He was lucky enough to be stuck in the safest place in the who damn forest, since the windows were to high for anything to get in. It was like a citadel, being held on a mountain, and protected by anything that could pose threat. The turrents were broken, fortunatly and unfortunatly, due to forced entry.

Daniel got a lab tube and gathered some black liquid off the ground, closed the tube, and put it away in a case. "Hmm.... better check this out later." He smiled and hid the case in the light stands cabinet. "Now for the scene of the crime."

He slowly walked over to the room, feeling a eerie touch creep up his back. He shivered, shaking it away, and openned the door.
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Estate RP   Spencer Estate RP - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 2:37 am

Daniel looked around, noticing everything was either smashed over, shot at or broken. A dead man lay on the ground, a hole through the back of him. Daniel walked over, and poked at the body, seeing if it moved (as unlikely as that is possible). He flipped the body over, and stared at the man. His face turned pale, and his eyes widened. It was Spencer. The man was dead, and if Chris's story fell to the cooping, Wesker killed him. The setting fit everything that Chris's files of the Spencer Estate tragety. The glass was broken, and the man was dead. The place was shallow, feeling haunted even. It was like the thing you saw in a movie over at the theatre. Daniel felt the touch of death, and shuddered. The place was getting to him, as if it was ment for psychological warefare. The thing he wanted to do most was get the hell out of there. He took a sample of his blood, still warm.

Wait... warm? The attack occured more then three days ago... how could... Oh no. Daniel stood up, and looked behind him, a man in black shades facing him. "W-w-Wesker..." Wesker smiled and strolled towards him. Daniel took a step back, but doubted it would help. He knew that when Wesker smiled, someone was about to get hurt. Namely in this situation, him.

"Stay back, your under arrest by direct orders of the BSAA. If you refuse, you will be liable for violent actions against you. Anything you say or do can be used against you in the court of law." Daniel recited, his hand shaking the gun.

Wesker kept walking, and Daniel fired in panic. The bullet looked as if it went through Wesker. "What the hell are you?!" Daniel yelled, feeling his life flash before his eyes.

Wesker smirk stayed, and he appeared infront of Daniel. A gloved hand grabbed him, and lifted him off the ground. "I am the one who will seal your fate." He tossed Daniel threw the door way, smacking away wood heading his way.

Oh god, someone help! Yelled Daniel in his mind, his lungs breathing to heavily to produce words.
Back to top Go down
ThtzSoRandom
Senior
ThtzSoRandom

PSN/LIVE GAMER TAG : ThtzSoRandom

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Estate RP   Spencer Estate RP - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 8:00 am

Seira looked up and detached from Kiena. She wiped the tears off her face. But she could hear a voice in her head crying for help. She took a huge breath and ran toward the mansion. But Tai grabbed her wrist and shaked his head. "But Tai, there's someone calling for help!" Seira pointed up ahead to the mansion. But she knew no one else heard it. It was probably her imagination. Next thing she knew, Tai picked her up and gave her a piggy back ride the rest of the way. But she still wondered where the other person was.
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Estate RP   Spencer Estate RP - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 8:09 am

Wesker continued towards him, and the lights seemed as they were turning off until Daniel noticed it realy was turning off. Daniel took advantage, seeing as Wesker couldnt see as well as him at night. Daniel pulled out his knife, shifted to the side, and swung, stabbing into Weskers side. He tried to pull it out, but it didnt even budge, "What the he-" Wesker grabbed him and smashed him into a wall, causing cracks to form around the impact crater. "Gah!" Screamed out Daniel, feeling as if all his bones shattered instantly.
Back to top Go down
ThtzSoRandom
Senior
ThtzSoRandom

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Estate RP   Spencer Estate RP - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 8:17 am

Seira quickly fell asleep while on Tai's back

-Dream-

Daniel was sitting on the floor helplessly while Wesker was approaching him. Wesker grabbed Daniel's neck. "Fool, you think you can defeat me?" Wesker said coldly. Daniel screamed in pain until Wesker finally let go. Daniel lay motionless on the floor while Wesker backed away slowly out the door.

Seira woke up and told Tai and Kiena what happend in her dream, and that it might be real. Kiena told Seira that it was just a dream and isn't real. "But the voices I heard in my head were the same as Daniel!!!" Seira knew her story wasn't believable, so she gave up knowing she could be wrong. But might be right.
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Estate RP   Spencer Estate RP - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 8:26 am

Daniels vision went blurry to black and then again. He openned his eyes and his sight slowly came back. Around him was nothing. The place was black, and at first he thought it was hell, until he stood up and tripped, hitting his face on the ground. "Damnit!" He slid around, and slowly limped to a door. He slid the door open, flipping on the light. "A guest room, lucky me." The place was decently designed, and he walked in, slamming the door closed behind him. He locked it, and shoved a book case, just incase Wesker came back. Though he doubted it would hold him back, it would atleast wake him up. He fell on the bed, took some asprin for the headache.
Back to top Go down
xetsu
Corpral
xetsu

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Estate RP   Spencer Estate RP - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 7:27 am

"daniel??? is that daniel? whats he doing here.." kiena said to herself, "we need to get to the mansion! i think i know who that voice is.
'''daniel just hold up a little longer''' kiena started running towards the mansion in hope that daniel would stiill be ok.
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Estate RP   Spencer Estate RP - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 7:32 am

Daniel felt a pain in his side, "Hope fully a rib didnt puncture a lung.." He passed out again, fading into blackness.
Back to top Go down
ThtzSoRandom
Senior
ThtzSoRandom

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Estate RP   Spencer Estate RP - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:43 am

"Told you!" Seira said as Kiena ran off. Seira frowned, she knew something was wrong. How could she hear Daniel? Seira commanded Tai to put her down and she ran off. She needed to catch up to Kiena. But she had a sudden headache. A pain struck through her head like a needle.

Wesker: Insolent child, i'll kill you for intruding on the moment Daniel was going to die. You better watch out.

Seira fell down and cried. "I don't wanna die!" She sobbed hard on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Estate RP   Spencer Estate RP - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 2:56 am

((Pussy))
Back to top Go down
ThtzSoRandom
Senior
ThtzSoRandom

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Estate RP   Spencer Estate RP - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:40 am

my character is a 10 year old girl whos very sensitive asshole
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Estate RP   Spencer Estate RP - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:07 am

Isn't she a bit young to be a officer?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Estate RP   Spencer Estate RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spencer Estate RP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil Forum :: Resident Evil General :: Role Play-
Jump to: