Resident Evil Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unoffical Fansite Of Resident Evil

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Contest is here
Raccoon City RP - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:34 am by Killshot

» yo its virginslayer
Raccoon City RP - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:54 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» RE Survival Game
Raccoon City RP - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:34 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» Why WE play games.
Raccoon City RP - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:30 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» (Your Daily Rant)Ninja Gaiden
Raccoon City RP - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:18 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» Contest coming!
Raccoon City RP - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:59 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» Give me a ring
Raccoon City RP - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:22 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» spread the word not the disease
Raccoon City RP - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:21 am by ThtzSoRandom

» I am back!
Raccoon City RP - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 6:31 am by Killshot

Raccoon City RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
xetsu
Corpral
xetsu

Raccoon City RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:05 am

kiena blushes "oh my name is kiena ^^"
"and i really want to get out of the creep town."
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PSN/LIVE GAMER TAG : Losers Best You

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:09 am

"The girl back there is Valerie, I found her when my pants got snagged on a fence and I face planted on the ground." He smiled again and then rubbed his cheek, "It hurt alot...."

He checked her arm, and with a confused expression asked her, "So your arms really ok?"
Back to top Go down
xetsu
Corpral
xetsu

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:11 am

kiena wrapps her arm with some tape "oh its fine, this arm seems to pop out a bit..."
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:12 am

"If you say so... We should get inside." He said, and openned the door, grabbing the stuff from the back.
Back to top Go down
xetsu
Corpral
xetsu

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:14 am

"im ok with using and ak-42 if you have one back there ^_^" kiena shouts. then she hears something rusting across the street. "Hunt hurry up i think somethings out there" kiena says with a frieghtend look
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:17 am

"Get inside if you want. I don't think driving that will get us far, since the subway is just a block away. The only way there is a narrow alley, so come on." He said, grabbing her wrist and dragging her with him, a backpack and other things over his shoulder. He got inside and tossed around some guns and ammo, grabbing only the important equipment.
"Take what you need, just don't waste all your bullets." He said, the moaning getting louder outside.
Back to top Go down
xetsu
Corpral
xetsu

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:22 am

kiena turns and sees shadows twitching and walking closer, "we need to get out of here quick, uhhh where the AK ammo, there it is. mabey i'll take a sniper to......hmm hard dissision, why not." glass shatters in the front of the shop,
"THERE here!!!" kiena grabbs all the ammo she sees and breaks open the back door, "COME ON!!!"
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:24 am

Hunt looked back and smiled, "You go, the subway is about a block down, take a right down the alley and you'll see it. I can take these guys. I'll meet you there within' the next 20 minutes, at most." He pulled up a bolt action rifle and fired, popping through three heads in a row, then cocked and fired again. "GO!"
Back to top Go down
xetsu
Corpral
xetsu

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:27 am

"becareful hunt." Kiena turns and heads to the subway with valerie, and looks bad and hears a hord of creatures zoning on to the gun shop.
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:30 am

Hunt felt a bead of sweat drip from his head, and he got out his katana, slicing through a group of zombies heads. He took a swing and fired his rifle, bolting it again. "More then I thought there would be." He grabbed his gasoline tank and threw it at a zombies head, then fired at it, letting the gas spray on all the zombies. He threw a match, "Burn bitchs." He grabbed his bag and ran for it, not looking back at the guns or ammo exploding from heat.
Back to top Go down
ThtzSoRandom
Senior
ThtzSoRandom

PSN/LIVE GAMER TAG : ThtzSoRandom

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 6:36 am

Valerie got her magnum out. She headshotted each zmbie she aimed at one by one. "This is how the pros shoot rooks"

As a zombie was on the ground Valerie took her knife out and impaled it, while slashing the ones gatherin around her.
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 7:59 am

Hunt stumbled to them, struggling to get over there, and scared out of his wits. "RUUUUN!!!"
Back to top Go down
xetsu
Corpral
xetsu

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:02 am

kiena stops for hunt, " hunt your crazy to take on al of these guys!''
kiena takes out her AK-47, "HAVE SOME OF THIS" kiena pulls the trigger on the AK and splattering all the zombies in front of her, "im not going to hold up much longer!"
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:04 am

"You've been shooting for two seconds!" He yelled and grabbed Val. and her wrists, then took them down to the subway entrance. "GO GO GO!"

He got his rifle and fired, mowing down the rows of undead. "This is to easy, its accually frightning!"
Back to top Go down
xetsu
Corpral
xetsu

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:06 am

"k thats the rest of them, but there will be more." kiena said with huffs and puffs "all we need now is to find a subway train"
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:08 am

Hunt nodded and slid down the pipes on a board, then ran to the ticket counter. A undead zombie growled at him, trapped inside the locked room. "Hey, three tickets please!"
Back to top Go down
xetsu
Corpral
xetsu

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:11 am

kiena shot the zombie square in the face " wtf do think your doing! that thing could of infected you!'" kiena fiercly declared, "we dont even need tickets >_> "
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:13 am

Hunt looked at her with a confused face, "But the ticket man will get angryyyy!!!!!" He complained.

"Plus, the zombie can't bust down bullet proof glass..." He said, tapping the glass with his gun, accidently breaking it. "Uh...."
Back to top Go down
xetsu
Corpral
xetsu

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:15 am

kiena had and distressed look on her face, "there is no ticket man. every ones dead!"
kiena exlaimed, "we're lucky to be alive, now lets get this show on the road."
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:22 am

"YES MA'AM!" He said, and hopped over the counter, then gunned it onto a train, moving to the front of it.
Back to top Go down
ThtzSoRandom
Senior
ThtzSoRandom

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 12:46 pm

Valerie was shooting the zombies like crazy. Not stopping to wipe her sweat. All of a sudden there was a click while she pushed the trigger. "Crap it's jammed!"

She threw her gun aside and took out her knife. "Okay I'm ready!"
Back to top Go down
xetsu
Corpral
xetsu

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 12:49 pm

kiena bashed the subway-train door open " GET IN THE TRAIN!!!!"
as everyone rushed kiena and valerie both threw grenades and quickly shut the door
*BOOM* "start it up and lets get going"
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:19 pm

Hunt waved at them, "Haaaaaaaai!!!!" He said outside, with a smile on his face. "Wait, im suppose to be inside the train...."

The trains engine started and moved ahead of him, leaving him in the dust. He stood there with a confused look on his face and noticed it wasn't coming back. The moaning of the zombies got louder behind him and he gunned it down the rail road tracks. "WAAAAAIT FOR MEEEEE!"
Back to top Go down
xetsu
Corpral
xetsu

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 6:28 am

- - - -the next day- - - -
"did we forget hunt?" kiena's eyes opened wide, " WE DID OMG HUUNNNTTTT!!!! meh i think hes smart enough to follow the train tracks..... i hope."
Back to top Go down
ThtzSoRandom
Senior
ThtzSoRandom

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 6:34 am

"Screw him. He was stupid anyways, but he'll be smart enough to follow the tracks." Valeire said while manning the train. Kiena and me will have a lot to hold off with just the two of us.

Valerie spit her gum out the window. "All moldy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City RP   Raccoon City RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Raccoon City RP
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil Forum :: Resident Evil General :: Role Play-
Jump to: