Resident Evil Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unoffical Fansite Of Resident Evil

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Contest is here
spread the word not the disease EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:34 am by Killshot

» yo its virginslayer
spread the word not the disease EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:54 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» RE Survival Game
spread the word not the disease EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:34 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» Why WE play games.
spread the word not the disease EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:30 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» (Your Daily Rant)Ninja Gaiden
spread the word not the disease EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:18 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» Contest coming!
spread the word not the disease EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:59 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» Give me a ring
spread the word not the disease EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:22 am by Leon Scott Kennedy

» spread the word not the disease
spread the word not the disease EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:21 am by ThtzSoRandom

» I am back!
spread the word not the disease EmptySat May 23, 2009 6:31 am by Killshot

spread the word not the disease

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xetsu
Corpral
xetsu

spread the word not the disease Empty
PostSubject: spread the word not the disease   spread the word not the disease EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:22 am

omg omg omg you guys know about the swine flu right? well hopefully it doesnt spread into a world disaster. I dont want to die so soon.
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PSN/LIVE GAMER TAG : Losers Best You

PostSubject: Re: spread the word not the disease   spread the word not the disease EmptySun May 03, 2009 12:06 pm

Costa, its not "That bad".
Before it wasn't a completely bad desiese, and now, its only moderatly bad. Its as bad as the normal flu, if not less. Everyone is over-reacting. Honestly, its exactly like the normal flu, but only spread by pigs. The Pigs are the thing that spread it, and its not by a goverment or terrorist attack. If it was, it wouldn't be over-loaded. Either way, just do what your suppose to, and make sure you work on your hygene. I am drinking orange juice, taking vitamins, using santizer, washing my hands daily, and taking other drinks and eating better. Its a good way to stay fit, and be healthy. Just stay safe everyone and try to keep away from anything infected. I don't know how high the count is now, but lets try to keep it low in canada and america, and europe, and hopefuily mexico doesn't go extinct for come to america for help. Thank you and good night.
Wink
Back to top Go down
Killshot
Corpral
Killshot

PSN/LIVE GAMER TAG : commander prime

PostSubject: Re: spread the word not the disease   spread the word not the disease EmptySun May 03, 2009 12:10 pm

Wow, over analyaing, Does Mcdonalds orange juice count as being good?
Any ways, I hope the flu turns us all into zombies so we can live in an infected world trying to survive and all that movie stuff
Back to top Go down
http://residentevil.forummotion.com
xetsu
Corpral
xetsu

PostSubject: Re: spread the word not the disease   spread the word not the disease EmptySun May 03, 2009 12:13 pm

lol killshot way to put it out there.
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: spread the word not the disease   spread the word not the disease EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:20 pm

.... Seriously, the only reason you would want that is because in canada, its to cold for rotting flesh to move, and they would easily die.
Back to top Go down
ThtzSoRandom
Senior
ThtzSoRandom

PSN/LIVE GAMER TAG : ThtzSoRandom

PostSubject: Re: spread the word not the disease   spread the word not the disease EmptyMon May 04, 2009 12:11 am

Hey, it's only cold in fall and winter. When it's spring and summa, it's bloody warm.
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: spread the word not the disease   spread the word not the disease EmptyMon May 04, 2009 3:05 am

... does it ever reach over 100 here, so I doubt its as warm there as it is here.
Back to top Go down
xetsu
Corpral
xetsu

PostSubject: Re: spread the word not the disease   spread the word not the disease EmptyMon May 04, 2009 4:42 am

no its because we live in igloos
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: spread the word not the disease   spread the word not the disease EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:27 am

LIIIEESSS
Back to top Go down
Killshot
Corpral
Killshot

PSN/LIVE GAMER TAG : commander prime

PostSubject: Re: spread the word not the disease   spread the word not the disease EmptyTue May 05, 2009 11:23 am

We don't even have running water here Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://residentevil.forummotion.com
Forrest
Junior
Forrest

PostSubject: Re: spread the word not the disease   spread the word not the disease EmptyTue May 05, 2009 12:08 pm

the swine flu has nothing on the G virus XD
Back to top Go down
Leon Scott Kennedy
Leon Scott Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: spread the word not the disease   spread the word not the disease EmptyWed May 06, 2009 2:54 am

O wo Accually, im afraid of the G-Virus. A virus that is Genetically altering beasts to killing machines that want to kill you and rip your flesh off, turning you into one of them? G= Genetic. its the Genetic Virus.
Back to top Go down
ThtzSoRandom
Senior
ThtzSoRandom

PSN/LIVE GAMER TAG : ThtzSoRandom

PostSubject: Re: spread the word not the disease   spread the word not the disease EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:21 am

Like to rip off killshots head by gettin the g-virus lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spread the word not the disease   spread the word not the disease Empty

Back to top Go down

spread the word not the disease
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil Forum :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: